AU CHARME RABÉLAISIEN
25 rue Rabelais 37400 AMBOISE
Hotel in the historic center of Amboise, the the Val de Loire
How to get to the Hotel ?
AU CHARME RABELAISIEN is located in the historic district of Amboise , just a 5 minutes walk to the Chateau Royal in the heart of Loire Castles in Indre-et-Loire, at 25km from Tours
You will appreciate its ideal location in the discovery of the Loire Valley, classified as one of Unesco's World Heritage sites.
Road map and itinerary
GPS coordinates :
- Latitude : 47,410556
- Longitude : 0,983616
By car :
- Motorway A10 (Paris-Bordeaux): exit 18 to Amboise-Château-Renault
- By A28 (Le Mans-Rouen) exit 20 in Tours
- Motorway A85 (Nantes-Bourges): Exit 11 in Bléré
By train :
Our hotel is 1.5km away from the train station
TGV from Paris-Austerlitz allow you to reach the train station of Saint-Pierre-des-Corps. Then opt for Intercity to Amboise station.
Amboise station is also served by:
- the Intercity from Paris-Austerlitz Orleans and towards Tours, Blois and through Saint-Pierre-des-Corps
- of Interloire from Orléans towards Nantes
- TER Centre-Loire Valley from Blois and Orleans, Tours direction
By plane :
The Val de Loire airport are located 25 km from Amboise. Seasonal flights are offered from Marseille (Ryanair) and Figari (Hop!)..
Distances in km and travel time between AU CHARME RABELAISIEN and :